Season starting to look like disaster (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Between the losses in personnel due to salary cap and now injuries piling up, I just don't see a way for this team to win more than 6-7. Armstead's back acting up again now before first game and we all know Peat will be lucky to play 10 games. I feel bad for Jameis because he might not have a good chance to succeed.
The only consolation is that we all sort of expected this after the Brees era and I don't want to see us just patching here and there going forward by spending draft picks. I do think that the Roby trade was a necessary one as I believe this is Lattimore's last season as a Saint. I would be more apt to trade vets for draft choices rather than vice versa.

So us stockpiling WRs and DBs was not just about depth.

I feel your pain. I'm not too optimistic either. I think our only hope is if Winston has an MVP type season.

Between the losses in personnel due to salary cap and now injuries piling up, I just don't see a way for this team to win more than 6-7. Armstead's back acting up again now before first game and we all know Peat will be lucky to play 10 games. I feel bad for Jameis because he might not have a good chance to succeed.
The only consolation is that we all sort of expected this after the Brees era and I don't want to see us just patching here and there going forward by spending draft picks. I do think that the Roby trade was a necessary one as I believe this is Lattimore's last season as a Saint. I would be more apt to trade vets for draft choices rather than vice versa.
Bro just stop it we haven’t even played one game yet lmao

For the love of God let's see them play first your negativity is toxic!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom