Season ticket holder perks (2 Viewers)

Game Pass email received. Now for Red Zone.

I got my email yesterday. now they need to make sure the free mobile redzone doesn't take until over a month into the season like last year!

Does anyone have a suggestion for trying to cast or connect RedZone (assuming we get it) from my phone (iPhone) to my TV?

I'll take the silence as a no. But bumping in case.

Does anyone have a suggestion for trying to cast or connect RedZone (assuming we get it) from my phone (iPhone) to my TV?

Since you have an iPhone, unless you have an Apple TV to screencast, you'll have to get a Lightning-to-HDMI connector like this and an extra HDMI cable (or if you rather can just unplug the one from the cable box or whatever). They look like this.

MD826

The "official" Apple version retails for about $45-49 but there are cheaper alternatives that'll give you the same desired outcome. Amazon has one for $18, Walmart for $13.

They work pretty well but I think they have to be plugged to the phone and the HDMI wire before the TV is turned on because if you plug it in afterward, sometimes the input on the TV won't recognize it.

Apologies I didn't see this sooner. :0016:

Last edited:

I have never had any luck with the cords. . I’ve tried cords that connect directly to the TV. Some apps (Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and I thought NFL was one of them) blocks you from being able to do this.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom