***Season Ticket Invoice due today, April 6*** (1 Viewer)

Brennan77

Dubious
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
This is just a reminder for the folks who had the Saints push their due date back a few weeks from the original date, as I did. I did not receive a notification from the Saints and it very nearly slipped my mind. Either pay them or call your rep to work out other arrangements. Who dat!

Dude, I was about to lose my expletive cuz I was like, "Wait. I just paid. What the hell?"

Moral of the story: Reading is fundamental, kids. :covri:

This is just a reminder for the folks who had the Saints push their due date back a few weeks from the original date, as I did. I did not receive a notification from the Saints and it very nearly slipped my mind. Either pay them or call your rep to work out other arrangements. Who dat!
I thought it was this last Friday and paid it then. Tough decision with the business uncertainty. I don't want to lose my tickets, but that is definitely a luxury purchase. And if there is a season this year, I'm very squeamish about attending, at the moment and selling seats might be tough.

Last edited:
I thought it was this last Friday and paid it then. Tough decision with the business uncertainty. I don't want to lose my tickets, but that is definitely a luxury purchase. And if there is a season this year that I'm very squeamish about attending, at the moment, selling seats might be tough.

I'm in the same boat. I've been placed on furlough and who knows what reality will be like. I put the money down because I want to be hopeful and I figure if we can't have a season we will get our money back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom