Season Ticket Invoices Online (1 Viewer)

dsimmon9

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Invoices are online. Appears to be no increase this season.

No increase on mine either.

My invoice is there too. Anyone know the process for changing seats. I'm assuming I have to wait until after the payment deadline so they can see what seats are available. Would that be an accurate assumption?

Yes, you have to pay the invoice to be included in the transfer process.

Yesterday received my renewal package in the mail. Comes with a nice folder.

anybody know when the first payment due? Thanks in advance.

It would be interesting to know how many seats members of saints report have. Anyone have a rough guess? "Guess we will never know"

First payment? My invoice says the entire amount is due 3/10.

Click one of the "Pay Now" buttons on your home page of your account, then on the "Renew My Invoice" page select the seats you're renewing (if they're not already selected; I only have one set so they're automatically selected) and click "Continue" and on the next page select the "50% Due Now" payment plan.

I also see there's a "2 Installment Auto-Pay Plan" where you'll pay 50% now and then on the second payment due date (6/1), they'll auto-charge the card used for your 1st payment instead of having to send an additional invoice. Don't remember that option before?

There shouldn't be an increase with an underachieving product being put on the field year after year. If anything there should be a decrease.

Click one of the "Pay Now" buttons on your home page of your account, then on the "Renew My Invoice" page select the seats you're renewing (if they're not already selected; I only have one set so they're automatically selected) and click "Continue" and on the next page select the "50% Due Now" payment plan.

I also see there's a "2 Installment Auto-Pay Plan" where you'll pay 50% now and then on the second payment due date (6/1), they'll auto-charge the card used for your 1st payment instead of having to send an additional invoice. Don't remember that option before?

Thanks. The original invoice looks like the entire amount is due on March 10th.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom