Season Ticket Literature (1 Viewer)

Ouch!

My Plaza sideline seats in Sec 143, row 34 (that I use) went up $15 per game from $150 to $165 per ticket. That's $165 x 2 x 9 games = $2970 for the pair. Last year it was $3000 for that set of season tickets on a 10 game slate.

My Upper Box sideline seats in Sec. 147, row 5 (My daughters tickets) went up $25 per game from $100 to $125 per ticket. That's $125 x 2 x 9 = $2250 for the pair. Last year it was $2000 for that set of season tickets on a 10 game slate.

So when all is said and done.

- We are paying $5220 for these four seats where I paid $5000 last year.

- We will be paying more for 9 games this coming year than I did for 10 games last year.

I wouldn't call that a slight increase as advertised. I would call it a rather steep increase. Then, next year when we get back to a full 10 game schedule, we're really going to feel it... and that's even if they don't raise prices again.

The NFL has really gone past rediculous with these ticket prices. I don't want to lose my seats, and I really do want to support the team as best I can... but I am not well off enough to keep this up.

Our top row Plaza (lower level) sideline seats are near the 40 yard line, sort of in the middle of the section. I never have to worry about people crossing in front of me or blocking my view while they are walking down the aisles. Everyone on the row just steps over the seat backs to get in. It is so convenient to concessions and the restrooms. Awesome! :)

Our Upper Box seats are aisle seats smack dab on the 50 yard line. Incredible view!

How can we give them up?

I don't think that we can! :D

Suck it up!

I wonder if next year, should they decide against another price increase, they'll have the owners come out to the field and announce that they're freezing ticking prices...:rolleyes:

Ouch!

My Plaza sideline seats in Sec 143, row 34 (that I use) went up $15 per game from $150 to $165 per ticket. That's $165 x 2 x 9 games = $2970 for the pair. Last year it was $3000 for that set of season tickets on a 10 game slate.

My Upper Box sideline seats in Sec. 147, row 5 (My daughters tickets) went up $25 per game from $100 to $125 per ticket. That's $125 x 2 x 9 = $2250 for the pair. Last year it was $2000 for that set of season tickets on a 10 game slate.

- We will be paying more for 9 games this coming year than I did for 10 games last year.

I wouldn't call that a slight increase as advertised. I would call it a rather steep increase. Then, next year when we get back to a full 10 game schedule, we're really going to feel it... and that's even if they don't raise prices again.

The NFL has really gone past rediculous with these ticket prices. I don't want to lose my seats, and I really do want to support the team as best I can... but I am not well off enough to keep this up.

Our top row Plaza (lower level) sideline seats are near the 40 yard line, sort of in the middle of the section. I never have to worry about people crossing in front of me or blocking my view while they are walking down the aisles. Everyone on the row just steps over the seat backs to get in. It is so convenient to concessions and the restrooms. Awesome! :)

Our Upper Box seats are aisle seats smack dab on the 50 yard line. Incredible view!

How can we give them up?

Suck it up!

Excactly my thoughts - will worry about the 2009 season when it come up.

In all fairness many people were able to buy season tickets at basement bargain prices two years ago.

I guess its a good thing they drastically raised the prices this year with 9 games instead of the normal ten games.

ANECDOTE
It isn't as bad as what happened to me over the Christmas break. My wife and I went to Amsterdam for Christmas holidays and I wanted to go to Dutch League match. Well, Ajax Amsterdam were in town. Well apparently, you cannot purchase tickets over the phone or via the internet within 24/48 hrs of the match. Theymake you go down to the stadium about 4 hours before kick- off to buy the tickets. A little over a 100 USD later (more than I expected- 50 USD) and two cheesy scarfs we had tickets. My wife was not happy. She thought I lied about how much it would cost. A classic rope a dope!

COOL THING
They had pre- paid concessions cards that made the lines go a lot faster. Should definitely try this in the states.

SURREAL
A girl hangs out by the mens door ( what her role is I am still not sure). I think she holds the door open and makes people go through the right entrance..i guess.... anyway, you tip her money. :mwink:

-

Ouch!

How can we give them up?

Suck it up!

That reminds me, I need to make my annual contribution to SR.Com. It looks like Mr. Benson is trying to dip into your web server funds. :9:

No, it wouldn't let me pay it either...What's up with that?!!!?

Last year my invoice showed up online but it wouldn't let me pay either. I think we'll get the package in the mail shortly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom