Season Ticket Literature (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Has anyone received information (via mail or otherwise) from the Saints regarding their Season Tickets? I remember last year we received an invoice and other literature at the beginning of the year...

I talked to my ticket agent today, and the renewal packages should be going out over the next few days.

I checked online and my invoice was there, but you know, getting that package in the mail makes it all that more exciting when I'm paying the bill.

No, it wouldn't let me pay it either...What's up with that?!!!?

I couldn't pay either. My guess is they have it setup where we can't pay until they've sent the invoices out.....you know...in case they decide to make additional price increases between now and then.

I checked my account and I do not believe the current cost is correct. Last year I paid $2,000 for 10 games ($100 per seat X 2) and this year it is showing $2,250 for 9 games. I know the prices went up, but I did not think my seats would go up $25 per game.

Hmmm - where is my signature. My seats are in Section 513-row 5.

I checked my account and I do not believe the current cost is correct. Last year I paid $2,000 for 10 games ($100 per seat X 2) and this year it is showing $2,250 for 9 games. I know the prices went up, but I did not think my seats would go up $25 per game.

Hmmm - where is my signature. My seats are in Section 513-row 5.

Some sections took a mighty price increase.

Here's a link that includes the new pricing!

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4200/is_20050124/ai_n10176386

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom