Season ticket question (1 Viewer)

TheMike62987

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I just put my name on the season ticket waiting list. I know it is a huge list and the chances of me getting chosen are slim right now, but I read somewhere that having another season ticket holder call their ticket rep and mention that someone is looking for season tix makes the chances get better. Any truth to this?

.... having another season ticket holder call their ticket rep and mention that someone is looking for season tix makes the chances get better. Any truth to this?

I doubt that, but season ticket holders do have first crack at additional seats before those are offered to anyone on the wait list.

Not sure, I bought mine from STH's that didn't want them anymore. Thats how I did it. Also, during the offseason, you can find them online for pretty decent prices. They are over the value a bit, but it is worth it.

If you know someone who has season tickets, get them to order you some for next season. Then after the season is over get them switched over to your name.

If you know someone who has season tickets, get them to order you some for next season. Then after the season is over get them switched over to your name.

Yep. And most of the tickets that come available to the waiting list are the super-expensive club tickets.

This makes sense and is probably what the guy was talking about. I'll have to do this cause once I move back I want to go to every game in the dome.

I've been on the list since 2007 and haven't gotten a call. My account on the ticketmaster site is still active though with all my current info... :idunno:
My buddy and I did get a pair off of our local classifieds channel. Too bad the guy won't sell us the rights.

I just put my name on the season ticket waiting list. I know it is a huge list and the chances of me getting chosen are slim right now, but I read somewhere that having another season ticket holder call their ticket rep and mention that someone is looking for season tix makes the chances get better. Any truth to this?
Just do your research and shop around. I bought my season tickets from stubhub for 20 dollars over face value. Not per ticket, for the SET. 400 bucks...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom