Season ticket questions (1 Viewer)

xjdaley

Reaction score
got some questions. i am on the waiting list for season tickets. can somebody tell me what this means. will i be contacted when tickets become available? how much can i expect to pay for tickets? any other information anyone can provide will be much appreciated. thanks in advance

You will more than likely die before you get your chance for the tickets. There's a list of 35000 or so and I don't think it is moving.

jrbrn... you might want to change your sig to read:

"I am looking for a pair of season tickets... PM me!"

I know that there is no question mark in your sig, but it is ambiguous enough in it's present from to confuse people. Well... it did me, anyway. I thought that you were selling. :)

xjdaley... I really don't know of anyone on the list that was even contacted last season. Not sure, but I believe that the Saints offered any season tickets that came open to current season ticket holders first, and they were all snatched up.

If and when they do call, you will likely not have much to choose from and have to take what is available.

They contacted me last year and I bought season tickets for my cousin. I sold them on here yesterday because he only made it to 1 game. All I charged was face value for the rights. We went to the ticket office yesterday and did the paper work. It only took 5-10 mins. I'm sure jjmarocc will come tell you how good he feels now lol

O yea man I almost fainted last year when they handed me my first invoice. TGCousin def. helped me out a lot and didn't try to charge me a lot of money for the rights to them. Def. shows how great Saint's fans are and he is one of the best.

Not last year I meant yesterday...lol sorry about that i'm still recovering from it all

We went to the ticket office yesterday and did the paper work. It only took 5-10 mins.
What paperwork? To sell the rights? I didn't think they would allow you to do that this year after the invoices were already sent out. I just don't know how the whole process of letting someone acquire your rights to season tickets works.

Its really simple. TGCousin and myself just went to the ticket office and filled out a one page form. Then after about five minutes of them inputting it on the computer, I was given my invoice for this year's tickets. No fees or anything to process the transfer.

If someone you know is a season tix holder, they can requests add'l season tickets (its in the renewal packet) and just give them the money if/when they get tickets. Season ticket holders get first dibs on those tickets available before they go to waitlist.

Rights!

is their anyone tat sits up top in the cheap seats that has a season ticket they wana sell at regular price? or sell the rights to it ? i want the really cheap seats! please help me!

I am looking to sell a pair of my season tickets, I retain rights, See sig for location

$400.00 for the pair for the season.

I am looking to sell a pair of my season tickets, I retain rights, See sig for location

$400.00 for the pair for the season.

Wish I coulda got em :(

My friend still tells me he will give me his half but he wont actually give it :idunno:

My friend still tells me he will give me his half but he wont actually give it :idunno:

Yep, i got a cousin that did the same thing. We had to pick up the tab last year until we found someone else to take the seat. Its hard to sell one season ticket. Didn't want to give up the seat, because we would have had to move, and I really like the seats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom