Season ticket questions (1 Viewer)

xjdaley

Reaction score
got some questions. i am on the waiting list for season tickets. can somebody tell me what this means. will i be contacted when tickets become available? how much can i expect to pay for tickets? any other information anyone can provide will be much appreciated. thanks in advance

You will be contacted re: tickets when all the people in front of you have tickets or refuse the tickets offered. Your tickets will vary in cost depending upon what tickets become available to you at your slot. The saints wweb page has a list of prices per seat.

However, I'm not sure how much of this will matter as there is a really long line for tickets and I don't see that many people opting out of the season.

Here's your best bet: after the season ticket renewal deadline (May 18th??...perhaps later), call the Saints and ask if there are any *single* season tickets available. (There have been reports that people did this last year and were successful.) Here's the kicker...even though you would have only one ticket for the 2008 season, you would be "in the system" for future years and your desire to find a pair of seats then would trump the waiting list.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me.

Here's your best bet: after the season ticket renewal deadline (May 18th??...perhaps later), call the Saints and ask if there are any *single* season tickets available. (There have been reports that people did this last year and were successful.) Here's the kicker...even though you would have only one ticket for the 2008 season, you would be "in the system" for future years and your desire to find a pair of seats then would trump the waiting list.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me.

didnt think of that. ill have to try that this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom