Season-Ticket Renewals--Accessing Account Credit (1 Viewer)

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Some with season tickets may have missed it, but the invoice for season-ticket renewals shows at the very bottom in small print that to use the account credit (from the 2019 playoff payment) for 2020 season tickets, one must contact the Saints by telephone. Why there is a need to call to apply the account credit to a season-ticket renewal makes no sense. This should be done automatically or, at the very least, through the website electronically.

However, the rest of the story is trying to contact the Saints ticket office by telephone. Good luck. I tried yesterday twice, both times leaving a call-back number. Never received a call. I tried again early this morning. When I called, I was number 11 in line. The line moved relatively quickly--but then I was somehow number one in line for nearly 20 minutes!

This is a waste of time, and somebody in the organization messed up badly. To those needing to make the call to get credit for what you paid last year, good luck. I await the next email survey from the team.

Took 3 days to get in touch with them. Same here with them not calling back. Even when they do credit it, they said it won’t show up as credited in the online account. “Some bug in the system “. You either have to pay by phone 1/2 or in full or mail in the invoice and minus the credit you have when you write the check. Last option is to go to airline and pay in person.

Some with season tickets may have missed it, but the invoice for season-ticket renewals shows at the very bottom in small print that to use the account credit (from the 2019 playoff payment) for 2020 season tickets, one must contact the Saints by telephone. Why there is a need to call to apply the account credit to a season-ticket renewal makes no sense. This should be done automatically or, at the very least, through the website electronically.

However, the rest of the story is trying to contact the Saints ticket office by telephone. Good luck. I tried yesterday twice, both times leaving a call-back number. Never received a call. I tried again early this morning. When I called, I was number 11 in line. The line moved relatively quickly--but then I was somehow number one in line for nearly 20 minutes!

This is a waste of time, and somebody in the organization messed up badly. To those needing to make the call to get credit for what you paid last year, good luck. I await the next email survey from the team.

I have left 5 or 6 messages and no call back. Amateur hour at the Saints ticket office. I'm irritated at this point.

They apparently are getting flooded with calls. But what did they expect? When I finally got through, I expressed my irritation to the ticket-office worker before later thanking him for his help. The people answering the phones are not the problem. But whoever is responsible for this fiasco should be demoted.

Do you not have a ticket rep that you can contact directly? I have my reps cell phone and email address and deal directly with him for these types of issues.

No ticket-rep cell number. But one of my colleagues just advised that he sent an email request and received a quick response. The problem is that the letter sent out said to call.

SeatGeek is terrible and I have complained to the Saints Ticket staff multiple times. I also took the SeatGeek survey earlier this year and blasted them on how we have taken a big step back from the TicketMaster system we used to have.

With TicketMaster we were able to list tickets and they would adjust to market price automatically, or you could list them with an opening price to decrease towards a rock bottom price you set or you could list them at a set price only.

The market price for SeatGeek never adjusts as it is only a suggestion at the moment in time you are listing. I have to keep checking every so often to see what tix are selling for and go in to de-list the tix and then re-list tix for adjusted pricing.

I too had to call in because i had credits from tix sales last year.
I called on last Friday and was #22 so i left my phone number for them to call. They never called back.
I called this morning and was #3 and waited about 15 mins.

When i got the rep on the phone, they said i owed nothing and actually had a credit.

I had to ask for an accounting of all sales and transactions for last year. I received the accounting by email and it only showed transactions for credit sales to the account and not sales that deposited the money back into my bank account. I contacted them back by email and they stated the dates that i sold tix that were deposited back into my bank account but stated that if i wanted those sale prices, i would have to contact SeatGeek and/or TicketMaster.

This SeatGeek decision is costing the Organization lots of money to hire phone staff for this terrible system.
There is not adequate accounting to show where the money is for people who sell their tix.

This is not Rocket Science and this is the year 2020.

I too tried twice and left callback # with no return call. Made a 50 minute call yesterday to get the credit applied to this season. Started at caller #25. Sigh

I too tried twice and left callback # with no return call. Made a 50 minute call yesterday to get the credit applied to this season. Started at caller #25. Sigh
Same issues here as everyone else, but in your case can you share how they applied the credit if you're making two payments 3/20 and 5/29? In SeatGeek you have the option to short a payment (eg pay a different amount than they show online for the first payment). I'm just curious as I have tried three calls and an email, then I got the mailing yesterday and the credit still shows as a call in to adjust. Thanks

Sounds like a serious billing issue going on if the playoff credit wasn't automatically reflected on the original invoice. Yet another side effect of laying an egg against the dog-butt Vikings in that first round ;)

I had season tickets for eight years but let them go after the price hikes associated with the Dome renovations for SB 47. Must say I had mixed results calling ticket reps, but thankfully I didn't really need them that often. Picking the best deals on Ticket Exchange each year (usually two games, tops) works much better for my budget now.

Same issues here as everyone else, but in your case can you share how they applied the credit if you're making two payments 3/20 and 5/29? In SeatGeek you have the option to short a payment (eg pay a different amount than they show online for the first payment). I'm just curious as I have tried three calls and an email, then I got the mailing yesterday and the credit still shows as a call in to adjust. Thanks

They applied my credit from unused playoff tickets to my first payment. I wasn’t give an option so I don’t know if there is one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom