Season ticket rights (1 Viewer)

patproductions

Practice Squad
Reaction score
ISO 2 New Orleans Saints Season tickets rights... prefer sec 140 or 144....will consider other lower level sections

Don't buy ticket rights. There are always hundreds of tickets for sale in the sections you are talking about. I am a season ticket holder, and can purchase more tickets every year. if you are on a waiting list, you may not get the chance to get them. if you know someone that has season tickets, ask them to purchase a pair and pay them for the tickets. At the end of the season they can be transferred into you name through your friend at no charge. I did this for a friend a couple of years ago. Lower level sideline tickets are easy to get because they cost so much. Upper level seats are more difficult to get because most people don't give them up since they are cheaper.

ISO 2 New Orleans Saints Season tickets rights... prefer sec 140 or 144....will consider other lower level sections

@patproducts, @jophst is a broker of sorts, as you can see from post history here and on other sites. He has a lot of tickets and picks up extra rights every year and flips them on eBay and other forums. Mentioned this to him last year and he deleted some posts to maintain a lower profile. Not saying his tickets are illegitimate, but that he is solely here posting as a money making venture.

Buyer beware.

Wow, someone sure is jealous. Reported your comment.

First of all Mr. Black Pot, who in the world said I would sell them to him? I can grab those and transfer them all day the same day. For FREE! Do you really think I haven't done that before, several times?

I have upgraded my seats over the last 4 years and have been selling off a lot of upper rights. You know, because I paid for everyone of them years ago and selling for far less than I bought them for. Not that any of that is your business.

For you to call someone out on a public forum when you have no idea what you are talking about is hideous. Now go back to selling your own tickets as you have been trying to do. Do you even attend any games? Wow.

To the OP, there are still a lot of options for you if you still need help.

Seat selections are going on now and end next Friday I believe.

Sorry to hijack your post, OP! Just trying to discourage the habit of STH's picking up additional seat rights just for resale during the offseason and poaching SR members to buy them. Its partly why the waiting list is so long for true die hard fans.

1) jophst's ebay page, showing a pair of rights in the terrace currently for sale and history of other sales.
2) His private message to me from today:

Be careful what you post in a public forum. You contacted me 2 years ago? Less than one year ago. If you are jealous about something, sorry.

I was interested in your seats in 277 as they were near our 4.

And I went to every Saints game last year and didn't see you there.

3) I have adjusted my post to say "last year" instead of "a couple years ago". Please let me know if there was anything else inaccurate, @jophst.

4) Provided my attendance log and sales log since I have had tickets. Feel free to stop by and say hi sometime! I am at every game unless I am traveling. Also, not sure how you could have "missed me" if we have never even met. Kind of weird that you said that now that I think about it, actually...

Lol. You are weird Antonio. Always good to have fans.

Thanks for the free eBay plug also. Have owned those a long while.

I have 2 season tickets for Plaza Club Sideline Sec. 144, row 22, seat 13 and 14. I will sell season tickets for face value ( $2234 each)and/or selling season tickets rights for a reasonable offer. You can buy just the season ticket or the season tickets w/rights or just the rights if you wish. reply, pm or text 504-235-9693 Who Dat !!

All of these posts are correct, with some caveats. There are NOT good seats available from the ticket office, the only tickets that don't renew are the crappy seats or the ultra expensive seats. So, yes there are tickets that come available but they are either $3,500 per seat or at the top row up under a deck. Call the ticket office if you want lower level club seats, those open up every year. Affordable end zone sears, upper level seats and corner club seats do not open up at all unless its a single seat. There's nothing wrong with buying your way into owning season tickets and then working your way toward better seats every year. But if you pay for rights, don't pay for lower level club, you can pick those up every year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom