Season Ticket Waiting List (1 Viewer)

saintly

Veteran
Reaction score
Don't know if this is old news, but I just saw on the Saints website a link for a 2007 Season Ticket Waiting List.....wow

I believe they started it before the regular season.

over 10,000 names on it, as of early nov. 06. AND they are working on the possibility of needing tickets printed up before next season. and that is all i will say because they didn't want to jinx anything and neither do we. right?

yep its been up for awhile which is good, i signed up for it just in case

over 10,000 names on it, as of early nov. 06. AND they are working on the possibility of needing tickets printed up before next season. and that is all i will say because they didn't want to jinx anything and neither do we. right?

That is great news....

i don't think the regular way of doing things will change. you will be contacted to keep your tickets when the time comes. you can make your own options. request more, a move, a move up, A SUITE, etc. season ticket holders have a certain period of time to confirm their tickets. should you not respond, or give them up, you would probably wind up on the waiting list if you later changed your mind and decided you had made a terrible mistake by giving them up....

i don't think the regular way of doing things will change. you will be contacted to keep your tickets when the time comes. you can make your own options. request more, a move, a move up, A SUITE, etc. season ticket holders have a certain period of time to confirm their tickets. should you not respond, or give them up, you would probably wind up on the waiting list if you later changed your mind and decided you had made a terrible mistake by giving them up....

That's how it works I already called them, season ticket holders have first option to renew etc, etc......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom