Season Tickets and the Draft/FreeAgents (1 Viewer)

deltadawg

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well I called the Saints Ticket office today to see where I was on the list, I hate to call for a silly question but I hate paying an arm and a leg off the ticket exchange.. I have heard alot of people talking about not renewing because of the increase in price, but it sure beats what I am paying now for second hand tickets.. I have been on the list since early fall of 06'!
But I guess the moral of my story is between the recent signings and the upcoming draft plays a big role on what people will do either anty up or drop out, but what really ticks me off on the whole situation is these ticket agencies buying a whole row, stopping people who will fill the seats every time there is a game played.. The row we sat on last year was empty every time... Maybe just maybe I will get my seats this year!!!

Well I am tired of RAMBLING!! LOL

:lol:

Just be glad those ticket agencies actually are buying those seats. It allows us to utilize ALL of our cap money and go out and get expensive players instead of relying on year-to-year back ups that MAY be able to come in and start for us. Because of them, we sell out, and never have to hear people make excuses for the FO, like, "Those guys are WAY to expensive (even though we are near $40 million under teh CAP)."

Yeah, that was sarcastic.

Anyone else having problems paying your season ticket invoice through the Account Manager?

I just tried to pay some of my invoice, but its saying an error occurred. I will keep trying.

Last edited:
I am close they say, didnt give me a head-count# but say it looks like it depends on April 18... When Invoices are do!

Ticket exchange prices are jacked up because of the extra costs that go to ticketmaster. I buy from Stub Hub. If you look just before the 1st pre-season game there are tickets at good prices. The past couple years I have bought the same seats only paying about 15% more than face value. Stub Hub charges 15% to sell tickets.

There are people selling on Stub Hub just to break even. Those tickets go early.

i had games at face value last year they were on stub hub 2 days! I'm trying to make every one this year, but often have no one to go with! I used ticket exchange for a friend to sit with, and offered 80,00 dollar ticket with me for 30.00! i sit on the disabled row. I sometimes ask ya to get me a drink! I dont move around a whole bunch.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom