Season Tickets for sale (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I want to transfer my 4 season tickets and garage 6 parking for a fee of $8000.00 The seats are in Section 340 (Loge Club)/row 12, seats 8-11. The invoice price due to the Saints office by 17 March is $11428.00. I want to get the 8k up front then transfer the access so the transferee would be responsible for paying the invoice on the Seatgeek/Saints member website.
FYI, I am a new member on this forum and want to assure you that this is not a scam. I have been a season ticket holder for 11 years.
Contact me on here and we can figure outba way to make this happen.

I want to transfer my 4 season tickets and garage 6 parking for a fee of $8000.00 The seats are in Section 340 (Loge Club)/row 12, seats 8-11. The invoice price due to the Saints office by 17 March is $11428.00. I want to get the 8k up front then transfer the access so the transferee would be responsible for paying the invoice on the Seatgeek/Saints member website.
FYI, I am a new member on this forum and want to assure you that this is not a scam. I have been a season ticket holder for 11 years.
So you want $8k for the transfer and then the person who receives the transfer then has to pay the $11.5k cost of the seats for 2023?

If so, that’s a really tough sell.

There is about to be a large number of tickets in those club areas hitting the waiting list and then passing through to the open market.

Things are bleak in the world of sports tickets.

I’d be interested, but not for $8k on top of the ticket invoice. That’s ridiculous, but good luck to you I guess.

8K to you for you to have the Saints transfer the tickets into someone else's ownership, that's a lot. Think of it like Derek Carr. Someone could just wait and hope you cancel your seats and then just buy them from the Saints for 11K or whatever the cost without having to do the extra 8K lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom