Season tickets upgrade/relocation time (priority list first) (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got my usual call about moving to another area this upcoming season, but was able to get the empty seat next to me. So after having one seat for several years, I finally have two again.

(Now too find someone to go with me...)

Rep said they're in the process of calling the priority waiting list from last season first. So if any of you guys are waiting, make sure the ringer is turned up.

Got my usual call about moving to another area this upcoming season, but was able to get the empty seat next to me. So after having one seat for several years, I finally have two again.

(Now too find someone to go with me...)

Rep said they're in the process of calling the priority waiting list from last season first. So if any of you guys are waiting, make sure the ringer is turned up.
The priority list is a scam. I lost my season tickets to renovation last year. I was told I would get a call about relocating. People were posting for weeks on here about getting calls before I ever did. There was nothing decent left but bunker club. Then I was told I would be at the top of the list this year.

I guess ticket demand is still decent if they can treat long time fans and ticket holders like that.

The priority list is a scam. I lost my season tickets to renovation last year. I was told I would get a call about relocating. People were posting for weeks on here about getting calls before I ever did. There was nothing decent left but bunker club. Then I was told I would be at the top of the list this year.

I guess ticket demand is still decent if they can treat long time fans and ticket holders like that.
Damn dude. That sucks.

thanks for the heads up. I saw the call on my caller ID and it said "new orleans pelicans." I figured it was a solicitation for basketball tix but when I saw you're post I called them back. I was able to move to terrace corner lowers (row 11).

I received the call yesterday about relocating but i decided to stay in my current seats. Last year I lost my seat due to the renovation and was relocated to two seats in section 635.I did not like the seats and casually mentioned to my ticket agent that these seats were difficult for me because of my mobility issues. I was later contacted, and my seats changed to a location that was more accessible for me.

I received the call yesterday about relocating but i decided to stay in my current seats. Last year I lost my seat due to the renovation and was relocated to two seats in section 635.I did not like the seats and casually mentioned to my ticket agent that these seats were difficult for me because of my mobility issues. I was later contacted, and my seats changed to a location that was more accessible for me.
When did they start calling about relocating? Usually ticketholders have been given a time to log on and chose seats if they want to add or relocate.

You are being wronged. Again.

Sorry to hear.

When did they start calling about relocating? Usually ticketholders have been given a time to log on and chose seats if they want to add or relocate.
They're supposedly contacting those on the priority list for those who lost seats due to the renovations...

Pretty sure these calls are only to those who were relocated last year because of renovations
which is weird considering I didn't lose mine. I just moved to a new section. Maybe they called me because I reached out a few times about the seat next to me likely being empty this season and wanting it added to my account. Definitely not complaining because I have been wanting a 2nd seat together since my divorce was finalized.

They're supposedly contacting those on the priority list for those who lost seats due to the renovations...

which is weird considering I didn't lose mine. I just moved to a new section. Maybe they called me because I reached out a few times about the seat next to me likely being empty this season and wanting it added to my account. Definitely not complaining because I have been wanting a 2nd seat together since my divorce was finalized.
Single seats are hard to unload and that may be why you were contacted as soon as you were.

thanks for the heads up. I saw the call on my caller ID and it said "new orleans pelicans." I figured it was a solicitation for basketball tix but when I saw you're post I called them back. I was able to move to terrace corner lowers (row 11).
Yeah, mine said this today when I got the call.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-200332_Phone.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-200332_Phone.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. They took over the Pels prefix when Benson bought the team. Don't know why it just doesn't show the main Saints number like it used to.

Actually just turned in 2 seats in 511. Row4 seats 4-5. Hope one of you guys gets them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom