Season tickets upgrade/relocation time (priority list first) (1 Viewer)

I have May 16 at 10am CDT and there is a decent amount of tickets available, but for me it's mostly sidelines, bunker club, some 200/300 level**. I’m a 1967 ticket holder in 200 level for context.

**So the yellow on the image below appears to be the only sections with tickets that I have the option to purchase whereas I have heard from others there are tickets available all over the Dome so best to check your inventory when your time window is open via SeatGeek.

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 10.30.14 AM.png

Last edited:
Side note, looks like the Saints went back to the “variable pricing” format again.

If you log into your SeatGeek account on the app and go to your tickets like you’re about to scan them at the game, press the “Info” button and there’s a price listed unlike previous years.

I sit in 144 which is considered “Plaza Sideline Club” and my tickets are $2300/seat (so it was right at $230 per seat per game on the old 10-game schedule) and these are what the “face value” for each game is listed on mine:

Chargers (preseason) - $38/seat
Buccaneers - $400/seat
Seahawks - $148/seat
Bengals - $414/seat
Raiders - $325/seat
Ravens - $310/seat
Rams - $296/seat
Falcons - $236/seat
Panthers - $133/seat

So if a game gets moved for some reason or another, prepare to likely get hosed on a “credit” even worse than last year unless if it’s the Buccaneers or Bengals game.

6F86F59A-07B6-4C69-A58E-422FB7F07B1F.jpeg
Says a lot about the talent level when our biggest rivals (Atlanta) has one of the lowest ticket prices. :hihi:

I paid my deposit, but told them I would be requesting a refund if I didn't get to move to cheaper seats this year. The past 3 years have been the same thing. They tell me there are no cheaper seats available, then a friend from the waiting list gets seats that are cheaper than mine. If they weren't available for a current season ticket holder (who gets contacted before the waiting list), how are they available for someone on the waiting list?
how many seats were you looking for? PM me

I had Monday at 12pm as my start time. There’s nothing I’m interested in around me in 639, but I was surprised by several groups of 3 tickets a few rows higher up. Here’s a picture of available sections at the moment.

My start time for relocating was May 19th @ 5pm. I just called the ticket office and they let me relocate right now. I relocated from section 633 to 554. Be prepared to pay the difference of the new ticket price. It has to be 50% paid. You'll still have until June 3rd to pay the other 50%.

My start time for relocating was May 19th @ 5pm. I just called the ticket office and they let me relocate right now. I relocated from section 633 to 554. Be prepared to pay the difference of the new ticket price. It has to be 50% paid. You'll still have until June 3rd to pay the other 50%.
Surprised they would allow that as the times are based on seniority, Were you relocated last year due to construction?

Surprised they would allow that as the times are based on seniority, Were you relocated last year due to construction?
Surprised they would allow that as the times are based on seniority, Were you reloc
Surprised they would allow that as the times are based on seniority, Were you relocated
ated last year due to construction?

No, I guess I got lucky and got the right ticket rep.

I'm actually trying to get cheaper seats. I live 900 miles away, and don't make it to all the games. I'd prefer the cheapest seats I can find, until I retire.

The priority list is a scam. I lost my season tickets to renovation last year. I was told I would get a call about relocating. People were posting for weeks on here about getting calls before I ever did. There was nothing decent left but bunker club. Then I was told I would be at the top of the list this year.

I guess ticket demand is still decent if they can treat long time fans and ticket holders like that.
You should of had first priority!!!!

What is the least expensive season ticket?

The priority list is a scam. I lost my season tickets to renovation last year. I was told I would get a call about relocating. People were posting for weeks on here about getting calls before I ever did. There was nothing decent left but bunker club. Then I was told I would be at the top of the list this year.

I guess ticket demand is still decent if they can treat long time fans and ticket holders like that.

I would call them. And if that doesn’t work I would contact the top ticket dude.

I'm actually trying to get cheaper seats. I live 900 miles away, and don't make it to all the games. I'd prefer the cheapest seats I can find, until I retire.
Again PM me and let me know how many you have want?

Hang in there. My section was taken out last year as well. Got the call last Monday. Very happy with my new seats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom