Season tickets upgrade/relocation time (priority list first) (1 Viewer)

Just relocated from the Terrace sideline into the club (I’m old and lazy now 😆).

Was really surprised by all the available seats.

The last time I attempted a relocation it was slim pickings. Probably 10x the available seats as I’ve seen in ages on the select a seat.

A lot of availability this year and it keeps changing as people move. I gave up the aisle seats I've had for 17 years for some that don't require any steps. My dad skipped last season with knee replacement surgery so it will help me get him back in the dome.

A lot of availability this year and it keeps changing as people move. I gave up the aisle seats I've had for 17 years for some that don't require any steps. My dad skipped last season with knee replacement surgery so it will help me get him back in the dome.
That was part of my motivation. I’ve got a bum knee and ankle and those stairs in the terrace were wearing me out.

I'm amazed by what is still out there. 2 together, 4 together, 6 together. Aisle seats. All levels. (except 200 and 500 those seem to be really popular.) There should be a real dent made in that waiting list this year.

I'm amazed by what is still out there. 2 together, 4 together, 6 together. Aisle seats. All levels. (except 200 and 500 those seem to be really popular.) There should be a real dent made in that waiting list this year.
My section (521) and the corresponding ones around the dome are one of the few areas without available seats.

Has anyone been able to get through to the ticket office today, I call and it rings until it disconnects. No answer and when i call from my cell it never even rings.

I finally moved!!! Been striking out during the relocation phase for the past 4 offseasons.

I've been pretty high up in 644, on the pylon, visitors sideline.. 24 rows up. Been dying for something between the 40s and a little closer.

Was able to scoop 2 seats on the 40, row 12, Saints sideline. Extremely happy. Took about 10 mins to get through the busy line and started 28 spots back. It's funny, Sean Paytons voice is still featured.

There are still duos, trios, and quad seats in the terrace which is rare!! Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to get through to the ticket office today, I call and it rings until it disconnects. No answer and when i call from my cell it never even rings.

What # are you calling? I used the one they gave me on the SeatGeak appointment app - took about 10-15 min to get past the busy signal and to get into queue.

What # are you calling? I used the one they gave me on the SeatGeak appointment app - took about 10-15 min to get past the busy signal and to get into queue.
I never got a busy signal either. When I called yesterday it took about 30 minutes for me to connect to the rep.

Considering relocating seats in the Terrace EndZone but I’m really picky. Can anyone tell me if there is an entrance at the TOP of any of the following Terrace Corner sections…607/608/609, 619/620/621, 633/634/635, or 645/646/647?

Or can you only access those sections from the bottom of the terrace?

Considering relocating seats in the Terrace EndZone but I’m really picky. Can anyone tell me if there is an entrance at the TOP of any of the following Terrace Corner sections…607/608/609, 619/620/621, 633/634/635, or 645/646/647?

Or can you only access those sections from the bottom of the terrace?
645-47, there is. Escalator is right there off the escalator to get to the terrace. I sit in 645 now in row 12 but know folks that take that last escalator up.

645-47, there is. Escalator is right there off the escalator to get to the terrace. I sit in 645 now in row 12 but know folks that take that last escalator up.
Yeah I want to sit at the top of 646/647 in those last few rows with only 4-6 seats in it. But I want to be able to access them from the top, not the bottom. Thanks for the reply

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom