Season tickets upgrade/relocation time (priority list first) (1 Viewer)

Considering relocating seats in the Terrace EndZone but I’m really picky. Can anyone tell me if there is an entrance at the TOP of any of the following Terrace Corner sections…607/608/609, 619/620/621, 633/634/635, or 645/646/647?

Or can you only access those sections from the bottom of the terrace?
I landed in 608. First row on the glass.

We know what they're doing here and why. I just question a lot of their deliberate calls concerning their existing season ticket holders.
Yeah, I figured it had to be something along those lines when it was ONLY showing sections that had seats are roughly the same price as mine or more expensive.

Can’t have everyone relocating out of the expensive seats they have trouble moving as it is.
So it's not just me? I was wondering why everyone was saying they see terrace seats available and all I see are 100 & 300.
Figured I wasn’t the only one as well. Thankfully I am mostly content with where I’m sitting and would only move if I could move into Row 1, but I would likely pick up some terrace tickets if I could for my aunt and uncle comparable to the ones they had when they used to bring me to the games when I was younger since they had to let theirs go a few years back.
That’s very disappointing to me. I just moved from terrace to club so I can still technically see the terrace offerings in my “offers” tab - but it’s disappointing that they make it hard for paying ticket holders to relocate to less expensive seats.

I mean, what if you’d just wanted to buy a cheaper pair in the terrace for your kids or grandkids?
Exactly. I mean they’re making ticketholders call in to do relocations/add-on’s anyway, what would it hurt to show what’s available for everyone instead of just the ones that are equal or more expensive than your current seats?
That's crazy! There was availability all over the dome (except in the 500s) early this afternoon. But, they might have screwed me over for my relocation. I'll have to check on it tomorrow (I was relocating to slightly cheaper tickets). They might have decided to have a computer error.
Yeah, very unfortunate indeed. Hopefully your relocation went through and is just taking a bit to show up on your account.

Last edited:
Yesterday I moved my 4 seats together from 618 row 34 to 4seats together in 617 row 24. Pretty fricking pumped about it and it didn't cost me a dime!

I wonder how much the waiting list will shrink this year. If there's this much availability due to people not renewing, I would imagine there are those on the list feeling and experiencing the same.

I wonder how much the waiting list will shrink this year. If there's this much availability due to people not renewing, I would imagine there are those on the list feeling and experiencing the same.
Yes, looking at the availability late today, there was still quite a few tickets in the upper terrace. Those used to be in high demand. I'm guessing that due to the soft resale market in recent years, there might be many that have given up extra tickets on their accounts (along with businesses that were consolidating cheap tickets exclusively for resale) that opened up a lot of these seats.

I was able to get my ticket issue resolved, so I was able to make the move to slightly cheaper tickets with better site lines just off the sideline so I was happy with the increased availability. If DA can keep the Saints competing at a high level and prices don't get much crazier, this type of seat relocation flexibility might be short lived.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom