Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Usually around the end of the month. They have been busy with Voodoo tickets.

I would not mind holding on to my money for a couple more months......

Anyone want to give me there "end of the row seats" my row is mad about my peeing habits.....

Anyone want to give me there "end of the row seats" my row is mad about my peeing habits.....

My seats are on the top row of the plaza, so I just step over the seat backs to get in and out. Real convenient! So there is another alternative for you to look for if you can't find aisle seats. :)

If they hold on to the invoices a couple months longer it wouldn't hurt my feelings either.

Im the opposite, I like being dead in the middle so I dont have people with small bladders trying to pass me to go pee all game. :hihi:

Im the opposite, I like being dead in the middle so I dont have people with small bladders trying to pass me to go pee all game. :hihi:

Ahhh, to have a 23 year old bladder again.....

Actually, I don't mind getting up and down so much per se, it's just these idiots who insist on coming back to their seats while a play is going on.

I loooooooove my seats. I'm in the lower part of the terrace and the poles that seperate the seats from the concourse are directly behind me so I can stand all game and not have anyone yell at me to sit down and when i need to go to the bathroom, i just hop the railing.

My invoice came in today :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom