Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

I am scared to check the mail. I am in section 326 row 16 (the non-standing, non-drinking, hold the pee the entire game row). I think I am going to have a large ticket increase and I don't want to look yet.

I loooooooove my seats. I'm in the lower part of the terrace and the poles that seperate the seats from the concourse are directly behind me so I can stand all game and not have anyone yell at me to sit down and when i need to go to the bathroom, i just hop the railing.

That's a very nice spot and one I wouldn't mind having. Years ago I had seats at the very top in front of the big grey metal walls, me and my friends would just stand and pound on the metal wall the entire game. Plus it was right next to the top entrance and walk way and you could easily get out if you had to without going in front of someone. It was so much fun. Luckily now I'm around people who don't really care one way or another..

There is a set of 4 season tickets on ebay right now with the rights for over $27,000. You got to be kidding me. You can buy now for $33,000!

If 600 level tickets sell for that, I may have to sell my mine!

There is a set of 4 season tickets on ebay right now with the rights for over $27,000. You got to be kidding me. You can buy now for $33,000!

If 600 level tickets sell for that, I may have to sell my mine!

LOL! Let us know if they actually sell! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom