Season tickets (1 Viewer)

Saintree River

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is still a waiting list for season tickets given how the team did in 07?

Yes, I doubt it decreased very significantly. plus current season ticket holders get first dibs on seats that weren't renewed and I know plenty that plan on expanding their seats. It will take a few 3-13 seasons for the waiting list to go away if it ever does.

I talked to a ticket rep about two weeks ago that said he thought it was around 30,000

We won't know if the waiting list has shortened until the season ticket holders' renewal deadline next week -- and then you probably won't know unless you are on that list, and a ticket rep calls to see if you're interested in what's available.

The Saints weren't too forthcoming with that waiting list number last season. Hell, in previous sesons, they never wanted to talk too much about how many more tickets they had to sell in order to life the blackout (remember those?).

My rep told me the chances of me relocating my 2 seats were slim to none because the have very a high renewal rate.

I hope I get to relocate my seats. I am only wanting to move one row back because that row only has 4 seats!!! No more having to let people by to go to the bathroom or wherever it is these people go 40 times a game...

Its a football game people... If you are not gonna stay in your seat except for the occasional bathroom break, then stay at home!!! Sorry, just needed to vent a little...

im on the waiting list and my rep said that there were ZERO people on the waiting list that received tickets last year, and he expects the same this year. The problem is that if people don't renew their tickets, they'll just transfer their tix to family or friends instead of just giving them up. Oh well... good thing I have family and friends because I actually have tix for this season!!! :D

I have a client who has 3 club level seats that he will sell....the renewal price is $6700...if interested pm me...

I was told by a rep that current season ticket holders get 1st dibs on season tickets that didnt get picked by the other season holders, so if your on a waiting list it might be even a longer wait...:idunno:

Even if someone didn't want to go to the games they'd be crazy. I know someone who had a sick child and missed all but ONE game last year. Sold every single one for major profit last year through ticket exchange. He said he could have sold just three games and paid for his whole account. Heard lots of brokers have gotten a hold of the seats and are doing the same.

Shame...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom