Seat Geek has no faith in the Saints (1 Viewer)

Apparently, in Seat Geek's mind, the NFC Championship Game site is already set. Check it out.

1610571056329.png

Pretty sure it’s because of ticket availability and distribution.

Otherwise, they don’t have faith in any other team, either, lol.

Pretty sure it’s because of ticket availability and distribution.

Otherwise, they don’t have faith in any other team, either, lol.
That's the only listing for the NFC Championship Game. Why put any team then?

That's the only listing for the NFC Championship Game. Why put any team then?

Because I’m guessing Tampa has made tickets available while the Packers and Saints have not.

Also, it says “if necessary.”

Attachments

• B7EFE14E-7DD2-405E-ADB8-6F8B89072EC3.png
    B7EFE14E-7DD2-405E-ADB8-6F8B89072EC3.png
    591.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
The Packers and Saints (and I believe the Bills) have more restrictions for seating, so the seat quantities aren't determined until the week of the game.

The Bucs and Chiefs have have already determined capacity for the playoff games, therefore the seats are available.

Packers and Saints (and possibly the Bills) haven't released any potential Conference Title Game tickets where the Bucs and Chiefs already have due to pre-determined capacity.

Because I’m guessing Tampa has made tickets available while the Packers, Saints and Rams have not.

Also, it says “if necessary.”
Just FYI, the Rams can’t host the NFC championship game. If they beat the Packers Saturday the winner of Sunday’s game hosts it.

The Packers and Saints (and I believe the Bills) have more restrictions for seating, so the seat quantities aren't determined until the week of the game.

The Bucs and Chiefs have have already determined capacity for the playoff games, therefore the seats are available.

Packers and Saints (and possibly the Bills) haven't released any potential Conference Title Game tickets where the Bucs and Chiefs already have due to pre-determined capacity.
#Latoya

Just FYI, the Rams can’t host the NFC championship game. If they beat the Packers Saturday the winner of Sunday’s game hosts it.

The thought of a Rams/Bucs NFCCG never crossed my mind. Now it has - nobody wants to watch that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom