Seating question (1 Viewer)

It is around section 106 (I think the top of the tunnel) and 104 & 107 are the sides of the tunnel. May want to verify that with another saintsreport member; I am probably off a bit.

Plaza is lower (100) level. The visitors tunnel is sections 101 & 155

The club level (Mezzanine) is 200 & 300
Suites are 400
Padded (lower) terrace is 500
Terrace is 600

Here's a link:
http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_orleans_saints/#/level_6/

The Officials enter under section 106 between sections 104 & 107

Thanks!

What's "Loge"?

And are all of the 200 & 300 sections considered "club" where they stamp your hand and you get the lounges?

Loge is the 300 level, but outside of the Club areas. Section 348 is directly above the visitors tunnel (which is behind the goalpost of the Poydras St. endzone). I'm not sure of the corresponding plaza levels without looking at the seating chart.

You have to show a ticket to get into the Loge, but you only get a hand stamp for Club.

I sit in 101- it's the first section on the visitors sideline of the visitors tunnel. It's the two highest numbered sections behind and on the other side (155-156? Something like that...)

Loge is 2nd level, curve of the endzone to the endzone. Does not allow access to Club Lounges on the 2nd level....which is no big deal because it's overcrowded anyway. Seat in the Loge are excellent.

With the new seating configuration, I have found that the sections truly begin with Row 1...unless they are above and around the tunnels, then say Row 13, is really Row 1 (Example).

Be aware that some seats will be under the level above you. Not abit deal to many but my wife likes to be able to see up for some reason.

I'm hoping to get pretty close as I'm rather short and want to be able to see. Last year, I had both 12th row end zone and Suite passes. I'm not a fan of the suite but I couldn't see anything from the 12th row so went up to the suite to watch.

Loge is 2nd level, curve of the endzone to the endzone. Does not allow access to Club Lounges on the 2nd level....which is no big deal because it's overcrowded anyway. Seat in the Loge are excellent.

With the new seating configuration, I have found that the sections truly begin with Row 1...unless they are above and around the tunnels, then say Row 13, is really Row 1 (Example).

Thanks so much!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom