Seattle @ Dallas (1 Viewer)

Goodnight, Cowboys. :9:

Jason Garrett’s replacement should trade Bryant.

To Cleveland.

Wow. Seattle is the first team since 1966 to win a game where they had more penalty yards in the game than total yards.

That's crazy!

Dez Bryant went from about 1300 yards and 14 TDs per season before his big contract to not even an 800 yard season since.

I think Dallas - if healthy - is the much superior team. Seattle is Russell Wilson and smoke and mirrors. Dallas actually has a decent offense and some impact players on D. I don't like either, but I think the Saints can beat Seattle handily in the Dome while Dallas would represent - if their Oline is healthy and now that Zeke is back - a significant challenge.

Advantage: I'm rooting (with a horrible taste in my mouth) for Seattle.

Same here. The Rams face the surging Niners next week. That is not a gimme. There is a good chance we may wind up with the #3 seed. We
would then meet Seattle in the dome. I believe we win that game.

edit- the above is true if Carolina beats Atlanta next week. If Atlanta wins and The Rams lose,we'll face Atlanta again if we beat Tampa.

To heck with it, just keep winning. We can beat any team in the NFL when we play our best.

Its been a BEAUTIFUL Xmas Eve. We beat ATL to lock-up a playoff birth and Dallas gets eliminated. Hey! It feels good!

jamesbrown.gif

Prescott on Dez Bryant:

“I think I have to throw him a better ball,” Prescott said, via David Moore of the Dallas Morning News. “Just put it right there on his face mask and don’t give him a chance to drop it, I guess.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom