Seattle finally coming to our house (1 Viewer)

Been waiting on this since that playoff game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its gonna be another shootout in the dome per usual.

I think what it truly comes do this game will be our ability to contain russel wilson. If he can roll out continuously Baldwin/Lockette/graham will have the time to shed coverage. We need to be able to generate consistent pressure and collapse the edge of the pocket to make him uncomfortable.

On offense take Ingram out of the game, he is not going to be able to do anything. Let hightower churn out some tough yards and make use of cadet on even 2nd down. I doubt we will throw Shermans way so it'll be Thomas/Sneads job of getting open. Excited as per usual, WHODAT.

Settle will score 5 touchdowns, 2 to Jimmy Graham on their way to a 35-16 rout of the Saints.

This. I think that this will be the "see, y'all shouldn't have traded me game" for Graham. And it will be built like that in the media this week: Graham Comes Back For Revenge.

Graham is undoubtedly revealing Saints plays to the Seattle defense. Granted, plays change but I vividly remember being in the Dome in October of 2010 when Fujita came as a Cleveland Brown back to play the Saints. And they whooped the Saints in the Dome. No doubt Fujita clued them in to some plays. I see the same thing here to a degree.

That and the Seahawks are a much better team than this year's Saints......

I'm going to this one, but haven't been to the Dome for a pre-Halloween game. Costume or no costume? I've been having a nightmare that I'll be the lone goober in the crowd dressed up.

Nothing about the way the Saints defense plays in the Superdome makes me think they can beat Seattle. I'd have way more faith if the game was being played in Seattle, as the best Saints defensive performances have been without question on the road.

Add in how former Saints players have consistently annihilated the Saints...

It would be amazing if the Saints win, but I'm not counting on it and I am definitely not going to be freaking out if they lose.

Personally I am pumped for this game.This is the first time Seattle comes here in years and the return of Graham to New Orleans.The dome will be dressed in Halloween costumes and the atmosphere will be electric! We get this win the confidence of this team will boost knowing Rankins return the next week and Breaux not far behind.Im there!!!!

I sure hope KV has a SPECIAL Welcome Back Home for him over the middle!

Maybe even a few!

Coming down all way from Kamloops BC Canada for this game (north of Seattle)....first time in New Orleans , and the Southern US. So if you see a tall goofy looking guy with a Jimmy Graham Hawks jersey please be nice! Can't wait to see your city and the Superdome!

Coming down all way from Kamloops BC Canada for this game (north of Seattle)....first time in New Orleans , and the Southern US. So if you see a tall goofy looking guy with a Jimmy Graham Hawks jersey please be nice! Can't wait to see your city and the Superdome!

As a fellow Canadian I'm sure you'll be fine even if your a hawks fan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom