Seattle finally coming to our house (1 Viewer)

showstopper

Make it happen Loomis!
Reaction score
Personally I am pumped for this game.This is the first time Seattle comes here in years and the return of Graham to New Orleans.The dome will be dressed in Halloween costumes and the atmosphere will be electric! We get this win the confidence of this team will boost knowing Rankins return the next week and Breaux not far behind.Im there!!!!

Seattle with a late, physical game coming up tonight then travel from west to east to play at noon. I think we have a decent shot.

Pretty pumped for this game. This is the one game I want the Saints to win this season, very badly.

I vividly remember whooping their butts in 2010 in the dome during the regular season and not even worrying about having to play them in the playoffs a few weeks later. Ugh. And of course we since haven't beat them, so yeah I really want this one. Especially since I live in the Seattle area now and I find the fanbase to be unbelievably obnoxious. Please win this one Saints...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seattle with a late, physical game coming up tonight then travel from west to east to play at noon. I think we have a decent shot.

Honestly Seattle is probably the best team we will have played all year but of course it's any given Sunday. The saints CAN beat them but it won't be easy that's for sure.

JG and spiller will be playing with huge chips on their shoulders and will tear up this defense

We have been bringing waterguns to machine gun fights with all the injuries, man we need some players to get healthy for this one. I have been dying to pay this team back, hope it's not terrible timing and we ruin the momentum they are building

Last edited:
JG and spiller will be playing with huge chips on their shoulders and will tear up this defense

Sadly this is probably true and if so it will not be pretty. But of course here's to hoping Graham has one of his down days and Spiller plays exactly how he did with the Saints.

I vividly remember whooping their butts in 2010 in the dome during the regular season and not even worrying about having to play them in the playoffs a few weeks later. Ugh. And of course we since haven't beat them, so yeah I really want this one. Especially since I live in the Seattle area now and I find the fanbase to be unbelievably obnoxious. Please win this one Saints...

That was the last time we beat them. We are due!!

This is a game I wish we had Breaux. Lockett,Graham,Baldwin,and Spiller on the field at the same time is a nightmare.

When you bet enough games like I have, you realize the NFL is nowhere near linear and simply going "yeah, that team is better, we'll lose" is absolutely pointless and as wrong as it is right. Seattle is a better team. So what? It's the NFL. We are at home. Brees is a master in the dome against anyone.

When you bet enough games like I have, you realize the NFL is nowhere near linear and simply going "yeah, that team is better, we'll lose" is absolutely pointless and as wrong as it is right. Seattle is a better team. So what? It's the NFL. We are at home. Brees is a master in the dome against anyone.

Well said! Thats what makes the NFL so fun to watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom