Seattle finally coming to our house (1 Viewer)

People calling for seattle are like the LSU fans saying "We want Bama!" Nobody says they want cancer, but if you have to deal with it you will give it your best. Let's do our best, but let's not fool ourselves in saying "we got this."

It will be a tough matchup, but if tonight's game shows us anything, Seattle's defense travels.

Only problem is that Seattle is still a contender. We on the other hand suck

Yeah. It sucks the way we have the league-leading quarterback and three receivers in the top 32.

We can play with anybody. Yes, we've got some glaring weak spots, but unless they just come out and shut Drew down (unlikely), I think the result is within 3 points.

Here's the challenge - you need a top notch defense to beat Seattle because their D is not going to give you much and will likely make you one dimensional. I think we can pass on them, but can we score on them?

Here's the challenge - you need a top notch defense to beat Seattle because their D is not going to give you much and will likely make you one dimensional. I think we can pass on them, but can we score on them?

Our offense is great, so we will score 10 points on them, sadly, they will score 11.

Everyone sitting in the endzones in the front row should bring basketball rims. If Graham tries to dunk in one then block his dunk.

The joker will be there

Attachments

• 11E3012B-A112-41BE-BD7F-ED9CE01A6FE3-1012-00000101B34E28AA_tmp.png
    11E3012B-A112-41BE-BD7F-ED9CE01A6FE3-1012-00000101B34E28AA_tmp.png
    276.7 KB · Views: 13
Every other year, we play a game that leaves everyone scratching their heads and asking where THAT team has been all year. 2012 it was Tampa in the dome. 2014 it was GB in the dome. Y'all know the games: we play lights out, beat the crap out a team we really weren't supposed to beat the crap out of, the fans and the team act like they've turned a corner. Then in a couple of weeks we suck again. This year, it could be Seattle in the dome. I'll take it.

I had really been looking forward to this. Unfortunately, they are catching us at a time where we have no ability to compete. Our offense is great this year. But we have very few of our projected starters still playing on defense. Bummer.

This is like the 3rd or 4th time in a row that we have played them with a TON of injuries. Just once I would like to play them with at least 90% of our starting players.

JG and spiller will be playing with huge chips on their shoulders and will tear up this defense

Maybe Graham, but Spiller will probably be inactive, just as he was this week. He may even be cut. Apparently the Hawks like rookie C.J. Prosise more than Spiller as their 3rd down back and only picked up Spiller because Prosise hurt his hand against the Dolphins in week 1.

Maybe Graham, but Spiller will probably be inactive, just as he was this week. He may even be cut. Apparently the Hawks like rookie C.J. Prosise more than Spiller as their 3rd down back and only picked up Spiller because Prosise hurt his hand against the Dolphins in week 1.
I agree.

The current version of CJS is underwhelming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom