Seattle Meetup/Tailgate (1 Viewer)

My dad, brother and I just got tix this afternoon. Section 304. Flying up and should be around the stadium by 11:00 local time.

Where's the meet up point guys?

im in sec 303, cool.
Im all for stopping by the New Orleans Restaurant on 1st. its not too far away, and we can always move along from there!

Taking over the Hawks Nest? we'll see about that! I want to live long enough to hit Cowgirls Inc after the game!! lol

4 of us will be at the New Orleans Creole restaurant around 10.

Hello all

Finally, permission to post! Hi folks, I'm Jenny, Rick's daughter. I obviously have to represent my family at this game. And by represent, I mean, sit in seats that won't require my father to take out a second mortgage. So, anyone interested in getting a posse together in some of the approx. $100 seats up high? I really really really want to go, but I have no interest in being surrounded by Seahawks fans. I already got kicked out of a sports bar in Tacoma, I can only assume because of my Saints fandom.

Finally, permission to post! Hi folks, I'm Jenny, Rick's daughter. I obviously have to represent my family at this game. And by represent, I mean, sit in seats that won't require my father to take out a second mortgage. So, anyone interested in getting a posse together in some of the approx. $100 seats up high? I really really really want to go, but I have no interest in being surrounded by Seahawks fans. I already got kicked out of a sports bar in Tacoma, I can only assume because of my Saints fandom.

Jen,

I don't think you will be around too many Seahawks Fans, just make sure you buy seats on the visitors side of the field if you get tickets through Ticketmaster.

The fact That tickets are still available on the 50 yard line in the 100 section of the stadium on the Seahawks side while the Saints side is filling up tells me there just may be a LOT of Saints fans there!

Good luck though and enjoy the game!

Can someone who knows the area better than me tell me how far this New Orleans place is from Qwest Field? I'm coming Directly from the Airport Saturday Morning and am taking the Light Rail to the Stadium, though I"m happy t get off the rail a few stops early to meet up with you fine folks...

Can someone who knows the area better than me tell me how far this New Orleans place is from Qwest Field? I'm coming Directly from the Airport Saturday Morning and am taking the Light Rail to the Stadium, though I"m happy t get off the rail a few stops early to meet up with you fine folks...

It is .4 mi north of Qwest Field. If you use Google maps, put Qwest Field in the "A" box and 114 1st Ave South in the second one. It's a straight shot. Probably a ten minute walk. My group will be there around 10.

Jen a few of us for sure in section 303 and 304.
Im in row L of 303. I paid $80/seat...
Seems about everyone posting here is going to show up at the
New Orleans on First street. Its about a 5-10 minute walk North of
the stadium.

I'm in section 312 row NN. I'll see you all at the New Orleans restaurant before the game!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom