Seattle Meetup/Tailgate (1 Viewer)

Section 107, Row D.

Section 107, Row D.

Might be able to make it to the bar to meet up, should be there between 10 and 11. Go Saints!

You ready for this game? I'll be at the game in the same section 107, row D. I'm planning on meeting up with everyone at the Creole place. I'm in town around 11am. I'll be with my wife and we'll both have black Brees jerseys on. Hope to meet up with some fellow fans before the game.

You ready for this game? I'll be at the game in the same section 107, row D. I'm planning on meeting up with everyone at the Creole place. I'm in town around 11am. I'll be with my wife and we'll both have black Brees jerseys on. Hope to meet up with some fellow fans before the game.

Always ready! I doubt I'll sleep well tonight. Section 107, row H. I'll have a white Brees jersey on at the restaurant. See y'all tomorrow!
Pat

Hell, I can't imagine I'll sleep at all, but I have to get up at 4 Am to catch my flight into Seattle, so I better get some damn sleep,or I"ll be a zombie tomorrow!

Section 204, at the Mariott Courtyard downtown for the weekend. Waiting for my buddy at the airport now, then its check in a pub crawl for a bit. Hope to see some of the Who dat nation out there tonight in rare form!

The news tonight noted that the beer video caused an investigation that led to the stadium generously agreeing to not rip us off. Thanks, Qwest stadium. :aargh:

A bunch of us were watching the lsu last night at this place bar called fuel. There was an LSU alumni group hosting a party there last night. They are having a party this morning and we all talked about meeting there in the am. Its in Pioneer square walking distance to the stadium. I also heard about some people meeting up at a bar that sounded like something lafitte. WHO DAT!!!

Just met up with saintsfanla at New Orleans Res...my son and I rein restaurant. He is split black and white Colston jersey. I am in my Archie Manning throwback. Come say hello.....;) WHO DAT!!!

Creole Restaurant

Jen says it's packed with Hawks fans, no place to sit, but random Saints fans are there.

Seriously, don't the hawks fans have enough places to hang out? Ok, I recognize the futility of describing myself as "the one in the Saints gear" but I also have black pigtails so if you see me, say hi. I don't know anyone here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom