Seattle Weather (1 Viewer)

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
I'm sure the Saints will be ready to play regardless of the weather. Lets get it done :9:

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bit early to expect an accurate forecast maybe...but yuck. (this from weather.com)

While the OP chart showed the temperatures forecast accurately for the game on Saturday,... TODAY (according to Jim Henderson who's reporting from Seattle) it is forecast to go from a 40% chance to a 70% CHANCE that it will be raining for the game.

Weather has always been one of the great equalizers. :scared:

Hopefully we will all be able to laugh at the cold rain by the close of the day on Saturday.

tacomahawk

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
The weather here honestly changes by the minute, I laugh at anyone who honestly believes they can predict it. It could be snowing, raining, or 70 degrees and sunny. We won't honestly know till game time.

MVCrook

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm no Stormin' Norman Jacobs but 40% chance of rain in Seattle is accurate everyday of the week.

TheDeuce53

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Seattle is 7-9 for a reason.. and they lost their games by like 15+ each. I expect a Saints win by 2 or 3 scores.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's mildly chilly and drizzly, big whoop. I'm not even taking any heavy coat to the game.

crescentcityboi

Mark it zero!!!
Reaction score
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I didn't watch the first half of the redskin/eagle game this year when Vick went off. When I finally did get to sit down and watch and realize that this was all being done in the rain, I told myself that weather, especially rain, rarely should make that large of an impact on the outcome of a game. Unless of course you're playing at soldier field where the groundscrew works for the city making whatever salary THAT is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saint Kamara Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 39

Headlines

Top Bottom