Seattle Weather (2 Viewers)

If we cannot beat Seattle in some "less-than-perfect" weather, we will never be able to usurp the Bears in Chicago.

..... just sayin'

I know this is an unusual take, but the elements might actually favor the Saints in a game like that. The Seahawks have no run game and the league's worst run D.

They have their NT, Cole back which has improved her run D.

Bit early to expect an accurate forecast maybe...but yuck. (this from weather.com)

While the OP chart showed the temperatures forecast accurately for the game on Saturday,... TODAY (according to Jim Henderson who's reporting from Seattle) it is forecast to go from a 40% chance to a 70% CHANCE that it will be raining for the game.

Weather has always been one of the great equalizers. :scared:

Hopefully we will all be able to laugh at the cold rain by the close of the day on Saturday.

The weather here honestly changes by the minute, I laugh at anyone who honestly believes they can predict it. It could be snowing, raining, or 70 degrees and sunny. We won't honestly know till game time.

I'm no Stormin' Norman Jacobs but 40% chance of rain in Seattle is accurate everyday of the week.

Seattle is 7-9 for a reason.. and they lost their games by like 15+ each. I expect a Saints win by 2 or 3 scores.

It's mildly chilly and drizzly, big whoop. I'm not even taking any heavy coat to the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom