SEC: No video proof of Sheppard foul, Ark/Fl game (1 Viewer)

So we have an obviously incompetent crew prone to making game changing penalties which are flatly bad, and they are apparently repeatedly getting to call marquee SEC games.

And I have zero faith this will change. SEC! SEC! SEC! :covri:

I have heard this crew is going to be doing the Tennessee game this weekend. Don't know if it is true.

Not that it's right, but in the officials defense. Often times it's the backside of the play that gets scene. To the official, maybe he caught just the hit and thought the Ark player initiated it away from the ball. Of course we have replays and can see different. But, the official doesn't have that luxury.
Again, doesn't make it right but it happens all the time.

On the PI, yes it should have been called. But, how many times do you see that kind of play not get called on the offense. Alot. Again, not right but it happens all the time.

Yes, it was poor calls. But, watch enough football and you see it at every level. Officials are human and some are just not very good.
I will still never forget the picked up flag in the LSU v Aub game. IMO, I still think that the official said it was a PI. Then another official came in and said, no PI because the ball was touched. At that point, it was over. Had the original official called Defensive holding, the flag would have stayed. Yes, it was a terrible no call. But, it happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom