Secondary Issues (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1631969507558.png
Photo by Jonathan Bachman/Getty Images

The GOAT - Founder GSEZ

Having summarily dispatched the (aww gee we weren’t ready says Aaron) Packers, covered nicely by Claude a couple of days ago, we’ll take a quick look back with some final thoughts that we believe will have future relevance, and then deal with Carolina.

I am always careful to look out for pandering (not that kind), and one thing that stuck in my craw about Sunday’s telecast was the Fox production “ain’t that a shame” bits about Hurricane Ida, and their visuals were…. some ripped-down awnings in the French Quarter. JFCIAGCB, how about the astonishing devastation to the lives and property of our fans in Terrebonne, Lafourche, St. Charles and lower Jefferson Parishes?

Would it have been all that hard to buy some cheap drone footage of Grand Isle? Or borrow some B-roll shots from the local Fox affiliate in the Gulf parishes?

My sense is the NFL doesn’t want a lot of negative thoughts, and showing reality never crossed anyone’s mind on production team. If it ain’t the Pathos of Katrina, give it a quick nod and move on, we have ads to sell to people who don’t otherwise want any negative thoughts during an NFL broadcast.

Pathetic. But back to football. ...

Full Story - Girod Street Endzone

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom