secondary (1 Viewer)

saintsspurs86

there's always this year
Reaction score
number of Vaccaro INTs?
or number of total Saints secondary INTs?
switching to this 3-4, i predicting our defense will turn it on beastmode. major turnaround.
Victor Butler finally being able to show his full skill set in Rob Ryan's scheme. Cam Jordan finally being able to become a pro-bowl player in the 3-4 set he is built to play in. Martez Wilson and Junior Galette just sitting there salivating, waiting to become superstars. all these guys causing havoc in the trenches on on the QB, i can foresee opposing QBs making more pressure throws and handing the ball to our secondary guys. so.... how many INTs do you see us picking off this season?

number of Vaccaro INTs?
or number of total Saints secondary INTs?
switching to this 3-4, i predicting our defense will turn it on beastmode. major turnaround.
Victor Butler finally being able to show his full skill set in Rob Ryan's scheme. Cam Jordan finally being able to become a pro-bowl player in the 3-4 set he is built to play in. Martez Wilson and Junior Galette just sitting there salivating, waiting to become superstars. all these guys causing havoc in the trenches on on the QB, i can foresee opposing QBs making more pressure throws and handing the ball to our secondary guys. so.... how many INTs do you see us picking off this season?

Enough to win Superbowl 48

Impossible to predict, but this I can guarantee you: the Falcons are NOT happy about having to gameplan for a totally new defense in week 1, on the road, with so many new players and new assignments. Not happy at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom