Section 636 lost an amazing member last night RIP (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We have had season tickets in section 636 row 9 since 2000. Some of you in here know us and her.
My mom was the most kind and loving person I knew. Always loved the Saints and would cheer and watch every game even through the really bad years. She has impacted so many, especially people who were in me and my brother's grade all throughout elementary, middle, and high school. Many people considered her to be their second mom. Who Dat Nation is losing a great one today but she gets to join the rest of the Who Dat Nation that has since passed. She will be forever missed. I love you mom and thank you for everything.

SLU-312.jpg
SLU-311.jpg
SLU-310.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry to hear that

Man, I am really sorry. My mom passed away last year after a long illness and the pain of losing her was something I realized I could never really be prepared for. I hope the good memories eventually bring you some comfort and help you along as they have for me.

Man, Im so sorry to hear that sheā€™s gone. She sounds like she was one awesome mom, person and Saints fan. Take care to you and your family. She will be missed.

Condolences to you and your family. I am sorry for your loss.

My deepest condolences for your loss, but I am happy that you were able to share your love for the Saints, (and futbol from the looks of it), together. I'm sure you have a ton of fantastic memories to carry forward in your life...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom