Sedric Ellis showing off his car collection (1 Viewer)

Geez, it's not like it's a fleet of Ferraris or anything. I bet he's barely got over $100,000 invested in all three of those cars.

you're a bit off...just having one of those old cars restored can sometimes cost that.. and the 570x Challenger black label STARTS at $60,000+

you're a bit off...just having one of those old cars restored can sometimes cost that.. and the 570x Challenger black label STARTS at $60,000+

I probably am off, but the point was that it's only 3 cars, and it's not even a lot of money's worth of cars compared to what many athletes will spend.

I remember lance Briggs crashing a Lamborghini and abandoning it.

Did he say keeping it old school, keeping it '90s.... :hihi:

New Orleans Saints Sedrick Ellis Shows Off His Rides - YouTube

Instead of training to get better now it makes since on why we are prob cutting ties lol what a waste of a pick

Dude hes rich he doesn't need to depend on football for the rest of his life. He is set for life so long as he takes care of his money. Not a waste of a pick. He contributed, never justified the high pick, but he wasn't a waste. Let the man live his life. Stop hating on the mans possessions just because you weren't an athlete in college.

"You shall not covet your neighbor's house, you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor any thing that is your neighbor's."

Good for him! :9: Don't hate appreciate!

Yea as a car guy, I can say he could have easily spent WAY more money..no lambos, ferraris, mclarens etc.... Heck, no high end sports cars. That 1st car was his before, just some paint, rims and some tacky stuff.. Sony xplode audio (not like he went bang&olefsen)

At least the JL system looked decent, but Sony Xplod? Man these guys really don't know the car game.

That JL system, custom box and deep note tune that automatically adjusts with the top down is more than decent. Kind of hard to cheap out on the Ferrari though.

It says a lot that Ellis isnt getting the least bit of buzz. This guy played like 700 snaps on defense last year!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

:rolleyes:

Since you're being serious, how do you know he didn't workout before the shoot? Or after? Or three days in a row before it and he's taking an off day? Ellis surely didn't live up to expectations, but if you think athletes are working out/watching film 24/7, it makes you look really naive.

Having not been born with the talent to play in the NFL, I can say I'd be football 24/7. I'd workout as much as the trainers would allow, watch tape all day, even have it playing in my super awesome Chevelle on the dash tv. Finally, I'd lay my head to rest on a pillow lined with pigskin listening to sounds of Greg Williams saying "knok him the @*$$ out!!!" in a neverending loop.

Regardless, Ellis made a lot of money playing for us. He took on of the "vintage" rookie contracts and took every cent. He managed to avoid being cut and lasted until his backloaded contract expired. Smart guy if you ask me. Now he has to play football.

a custom el Camino, classic Camaro, and a Saleen Charger. not exactly breaking the bank, although those aren't cheap either. A lot less showy than some of the rides out there.

Cam Jordan was on the radio a week or so ago and he said that his father advised him to take a month or two off after the season just so he wasn't killing his body, and he was relaxing from football. His father had a long and fruitful career, so I am sure Sed Ellis can take the same advice.

It says a lot that Ellis isnt getting the least bit of buzz. This guy played like 700 snaps on defense last year!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

But playing 700 snaps on our defense automatically makes you good. Spags wouldn't let anyone play that didn't do their job well. He's the coach after all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom