Sedric Ellis showing off his car collection (2 Viewers)

Too bad they didn't profile 'ol Sully's car collection a few yrs back...

Attachments

• OscarMayer_MiniLargeWienermobiles.jpg
    OscarMayer_MiniLargeWienermobiles.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 4
Hmmm..I used the search tool for threads with the title "Sedrick Ellis + Cars" and found nothing in the search results. First time I had seen this vid and thought others might like to check it out. If you had already seen the video, why did you open....never mind, don`t really care.

this should be his hood arnament

h2_12.233.jpg

Wow I took a beating in this thread! Ellis claims nothing on the street can touch his car, yet I was pointing out my stock family car and my dads extra long family car can both outrun his untouchable track car. Can't believe someone actually said my post made him angry!? wow

I wasn't aware that Steve Saleen did up some Challengers. Thats pretty cool.

I have a 2006 Saleen Mustang. :)

When I win the lottery, I'm going to have some great cars. I'd pick different that Sed did though. But no matter my choices, people will hate on my cars..

Want to know why the average football player is broke 5 years after the quit playing,,,,look no farther. I'm sure he thought he was going to sign a couple more huge contracts but that's not going to happen.

you're a bit off...just having one of those old cars restored can sometimes cost that.. and the 570x Challenger black label STARTS at $60,000+

no way either of those Chevys would have $100k in the restorations, I know first hand what it takes to do those cars.

67 Chevelle SS frame off restoration
57 Chevy sedan delivery, 383 stroker[450 hp] 400 turbo , ford 9 inch, air, leather etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom