Sedric Ellis showing off his car collection (1 Viewer)

I wonder if he's getting any looks at all. he had so much promise coming out of the Senior Bowl and combine. Man... him and Glenn Dorsey looked like future stars.

Well at least he's doing something with all the money he's stole from the saints all these years. He sure hasn't produced for the amount of money he has made.

I agree athletes shouldn't have a life, only football 24/7/365. The bum probably talks to his family and loved ones, when he could be training.

Instead of training to get better now it makes since on why we are prob cutting ties lol what a waste of a pick

:rolleyes:

Since you're being serious, how do you know he didn't workout before the shoot? Or after? Or three days in a row before it and he's taking an off day? Ellis surely didn't live up to expectations, but if you think athletes are working out/watching film 24/7, it makes you look really naive.

Instead of training to get better now it makes since on why we are prob cutting ties lol what a waste of a pick

Instead of working to get better at your job 24/7, you're watching videos of Sedrick Ellis and his cars. Your boss should cut ties with you...

If this forum is a random sample of the working population in America, I know for a fact that most of you guys suck worse at your respective jobs than Sedrick Ellis did at his.

Geez, it's not like it's a fleet of Ferraris or anything. I bet he's barely got over $100,000 invested in all three of those cars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom