Sedric Ellis showing off his car collection (1 Viewer)

Apparently doesn't know too much about cars, he claims nothing on the street can touch his 570x Challenger, yet my 2010 Bentley Flying Spur weighs twice as much and does 0-60 in 1/10th of a second faster and my Ferrari is almost a full second faster. Heck my dad just bought a 2013 Audi A8L with V-8 that is also faster 0-60 by almost 2/10th of a second. Hope he doesn't actually bring the car to the track, will be a disappointing day.

If this forum is a random sample of the working population in America, I know for a fact that most of you guys suck worse at your respective jobs than Sedrick Ellis did at his.

You would be right if you believe Ellis was average which a random sampling would bring you. But he is below average. Got abused in the run game, couldn't rush the qb, and was just bad all around..

Just embarrassing. Talks all kinds of big game, flashes his bling, but when the cards are down he's nowhere to be found.

Say what you will about Dorsey but at least he has a job.

Apparently doesn't know too much about cars, he claims nothing on the street can touch his 570x Challenger, yet my 2010 Bentley Flying Spur weighs twice as much and does 0-60 in 1/10th of a second faster and my Ferrari is almost a full second faster. Heck my dad just bought a 2013 Audi A8L with V-8 that is also faster 0-60 by almost 2/10th of a second. Hope he doesn't actually bring the car to the track, will be a disappointing day.

This post me angry for some reason.

Didn't we just do this not long ago?

Complaining, whining and crying about silly ****? Yes, we did it not long ago. I bet we'll be doing it again real soon too.

It's sad that each one of those cars could get to the QB quicker than he could! And on another note, my '68 Camaro SS with a 454 blown would kill that Chevelle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom