Sedrick Ellis visiting Tampa???? (1 Viewer)

Now he's one player I wouldn't mine seeing stay in the division.

let him go there. look at every saint that has gone to TB, how many of them have had success?

Why blast one of our own? Take the high road. You guys dogging him would be the same ones harassing him for an autograph.

hahaha.... umm..... bye bye! overpaid. held out for months leading up to training camp because he wanted more and more and more money, then never earned any of it. i think Ndamukong Suh had more sacks his rookie year than Ellis has had in 5 years! i hope he goes to Tampa, i hope they pay him too much money like we did too

Well, I just survived Triple A surgery and if Tampa signs Ellis, I can look forward to seeing our Saints run for 120 YPG every time we face the bucs. :)

Sedrick works out in Tampa. He has been there the past few off seasons.

Why blast one of our own? Take the high road. You guys dogging him would be the same ones harassing him for an autograph.

He isn't "one of our own". He is a terrible football player that starter for and is very symbolic of our terrible defense. I wouldn't know who he was if I tripped over him nor would I care if I found out who he was. Good bye and good riddance, along with Patrick and, hopefully, a few more before the season starts. Otherwise, our defense will be swiss cheese again.

I thought he was a decent player, and I expect him to do fine. He didn't dominate like we had hoped, but I think it had more to do with how he was used. I think he is a very servicable player for a 4-3 team, he just won't fit with us anymore.

That is obvious based upon all of the teams tripping over each other to sign him. So, coach, you think Robinson will be an all-pro if we just put him on an island and quit asking him to play zone?

I don't think it is. It's more frustration with a highly touted, top 10 drafted DT that didn't live up to his draft position or contract and has been outplayed by UFA's.

Ellis was a five year starter. What UFA's have outplayed him? None. It's delusional to think Ellis has been that bad. Everyone is saying he was so bad he shouldn't be in the league. It's as if he talked bad about NOLA or became a Falcon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom