Sedrick Ellis visiting Tampa???? (1 Viewer)

He isn't "one of our own". He is a terrible football player that starter for and is very symbolic of our terrible defense. I wouldn't know who he was if I tripped over him nor would I care if I found out who he was. Good bye and good riddance, along with Patrick and, hopefully, a few more before the season starts. Otherwise, our defense will be swiss cheese again.

Another one for my ignore list. The stupid factor is very high on this thread.

Ellis was a five year starter. What UFA's have outplayed him? None. It's delusional to think Ellis has been that bad. Everyone is saying he was so bad he shouldn't be in the league. It's as if he talked bad about NOLA or became a Falcon.

He was a 5 year starter so bad that he can't find a job. He hasn't even had a visit! Are all the NFL GM's delusional as well?

Gregory Gibson Jr. &#8207;<S>@</S>srevolution<SMALL class=time>1m</SMALL>
On <S>@</S>SiriusXMNFL, free agent <S>@</S>SedrickEllis1 said that the <S>#</S>Saints are one of the teams he's talking to. Would play the nose in a 3-4.

Alex Marvez &#8207;<S>@</S>alexmarvez<SMALL class=time>45s</SMALL>
Ellis speaking with other teams as well. Was bummed about suspensions of Sean Payton & Joe Vitt. Looking for stable situation where he signs

SiriusXM NFL Radio &#8207;<S>@</S>SiriusXMNFL <SMALL class=time>2m </SMALL>
FA Sedrick Ellis "What was sold to us was, rookies getting less money and that money going to the veterans and that clearly hasnt happened"

Gregory Gibson Jr. &#8207;<S>@</S>srevolution<SMALL class=time>1m</SMALL>
On <S>@</S>SiriusXMNFL, free agent <S>@</S>SedrickEllis1 said that the <S>#</S>Saints are one of the teams he's talking to. Would play the nose in a 3-4.

Alex Marvez &#8207;<S>@</S>alexmarvez<SMALL class=time>45s</SMALL>
Ellis speaking with other teams as well. Was bummed about suspensions of Sean Payton & Joe Vitt. Looking for stable situation where he signs

SiriusXM NFL Radio &#8207;<S>@</S>SiriusXMNFL <SMALL class=time>2m </SMALL>
FA Sedrick Ellis "What was sold to us was, rookies getting less money and that money going to the veterans and that clearly hasnt happened"

Sed, if u were worth something you'd be signed right now. You've done nothing on the field in 2 years.

Sent from phone via Tapatalk

SiriusXM NFL Radio &#8207;<s>@</s>SiriusXMNFL<small class="time">2m</small>

It hasn't happened? Drew Brees, Joe Flacco, Paul Kruger, Mike Wallace & others would disagree.

We don't have a backup nose if Hicks is going to play end. I don't know he would fit well, but he has played there for us before (see XLIV).

Doubt it

Ellis had made off like a theif with his rookie contract so he should stop complaining.

2037854425_6746eccc54.jpg

"Buh Bye"

Carlos Dansby,Charles Woodson would agree w/Sed Ellis..Over 150 1 yr contracts so far..No The CBA hasn't helped the Vets

These same guys were complaining about missing game checks. If they wanted a better deal they should have stuck to their guns. As soon as the HOF game was canceled the players panicked

Carlos Dansby,Charles Woodson would agree w/Sed Ellis..Over 150 1 yr contracts so far..No The CBA hasn't helped the Vets

You mean old vets and ones that can't stay healthy? All the players in their prime have deals.

just give Ellis a 1 year vet minimum contract, he can prove whether he wants to stay w/ Saints going forward with a decent season

just give Ellis a 1 year vet minimum contract, he can prove whether he wants to stay w/ Saints going forward with a decent season

Why? He doesn't fit in the new scheme and he'll stunt our young tackles development.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom