Seek App is kind of amazing (Nat Geo) (1 Viewer)

Point it at yourself and see what it says. Cue, super narcissistic comment from superchuck.

I got "human" but if you point it at @guidomerkinsrules it says "dancer"

the Killers foresaw the apps Guido dilemma
Image result for killers human or dancer gif

Ive had the app downloaded for several weeks but didn't use it until yesterday when I had a Caterpillar on my shoe. I just keep forgetting about it. The one time I tried to figure out what kind of spider I had, my GF had smashed him slightly too much to identify.

9F429A46-2508-45EC-B432-1D39DA7E4084.png

My daughter brought home some feathers from the craft store. She asked me what kind of bird they were from and the Seek app identified it just from the feather.

9F429A46-2508-45EC-B432-1D39DA7E4084.png

My daughter brought home some feathers from the craft store. She asked me what kind of bird they were from and the Seek app identified it just from the feather.

my grandmother had those when I was a kid. They are better than guard dogs. Anything unusual comes in the yard they make a God awful ruckus. Eggs are not bad. Slightly smaller than hen eggs with a stronger yolk taste.

my grandmother had those when I was a kid. They are better than guard dogs. Anything unusual comes in the yard they make a God awful ruckus. Eggs are not bad. Slightly smaller than hen eggs with a stronger yolk taste.

I use a fishing app (Fishbrain) that uses the same kind of technology to identify fish species. You post a picture of the fish and it ID"s it for you. It's been pretty on-point for me so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom