Seeking Employment ASAP (1 Viewer)

hessmersaint

I'm Sailing!!!
Reaction score
I am a college graduate with a double major in finance and risk mgmt. I worked for the state (welfare office) for almost three years out of school. I have left that job in pursue of a career change. I am willing to try almost any job and am a fast learner. Please contact me by this thread or pm me with any opportunities or suggestions. I live in Central LA, but am willing to commute, or possibly relocate. Thanks in advance for any help.

i dont know what salary range you are looking for, or if you are looking for an office job, or something on the go. but i do know that the company i work for (5 Minute Oil Change) is opening a lot of new locations in Baton Rouge within a few months. they are looking for Shop Managers right now too. I manage a shop in Chalmette, and for the mostpart i do employee scheduling, merchandise and supply ordering, delivery reception, inventory control, cash control, and customer claims. occasionally i do have to get under a vehicle to fix a problem. the job pays a salary plus commission that is based on the shop's net sales, with a quarterly bonus that is based on expense control. theres full paid health insurance, 401k, holiday pay, and a few other benefits.

The Road Home is still hiring people, sure to be an easy job, you don't have to worry about being fired since after all the mistakes road home has made no one has been fired yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom