Seeking Employment in Baton Rouge (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I have recently moved to the Baton Rouge area and am very open to any employment oppertunities. I have seven years of various work experience, mainly in the retail/customer service sector. Also, I hold a Master of Science in Communicative Disorders from ULL. However, I am not looking for work only related to my field (typically speech-language pathology). Thanks in advance.

Try Associated Grocers,Inc. I worked for the company for 11 years. They are a good company with decent pay and above average benefits. They are a Grocery Distribution center. They are always looking for people from top to bottom. They are always hiring order selectors and Supervisors as well as many other positions. They are located on Anselmo Lane (between Essen lane and Bluebonnet, close to the Mall). The Number Is 225-769-2020. Website is www.agbr.com

PM me if you are interested and I'll give you my name to drop as a referal.

I have recently moved to the Baton Rouge area and am very open to any employment oppertunities. I have seven years of various work experience, mainly in the retail/customer service sector. Also, I hold a Master of Science in Communicative Disorders from ULL. However, I am not looking for work only related to my field (typically speech-language pathology). Thanks in advance.

Try Fedex Express. The pay is pretty good, $15.39 starting base pay, plus the benefits are great. I pay $5 a week for Health, Dental, and Vision with low co-pays. They hire several times a year so just keep an eye out for openings. There's currently an opening in Harrahan.

http://fedex.hodesiq.com/careers/job_search.aspx?User_ID=

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom