Seeking prayers from the SR.com family (1 Viewer)

Prayers sent as i too deal with early dementia with my mother. God speed brother.

Absolutely -- you will be in our thoughts. Hang in there.

Super, your mom will now be in our prayers. We went thru those challenging times with my mother in law (age 98) a couple of years ago and my wife and I know just how hard it is to see a dear loved one go downhill. Remember the good times and memories and be with her as much as you can.
God Bless my friend and know your SR buddies will have your mom in our prayers.

I'm asking for prayers from the SR.com community.

We're going through a very trying time at the moment.

My mother's taken a sharp decline over the last few months, due to Dementia.

Anyone who has gone through this knows what I'm talking about. Watching a loved one turn into a complete stranger is almost too much to bear, and it changes you forever.

Think about us in your prayers, if you can, thanks.

Been through it. Completely understand. They are not the same people they used to be. God bless you and your family.

Anyone who has gone through this knows what I'm talking about. Watching a loved one turn into a complete stranger is almost too much to bear, and it changes you forever.

Prayers for her and your family, brother.

Hi SuperSaint, I watched my mom decline and pass away due to multiple sclerosis. She lost control of all her vital organs and experienced some mental processing problems near the end due to the disease, so I have an idea of what you are going through. I will be praying for you and your family. May your mom not suffer too greatly and may you experiencing God's consoling love throughout this process.

I truly do know how you feel. My mother-in-law passed away after dealing with Alzheimer's for more than 10 years. It was heartbreaking to lose the vibrant, caring woman she was piece by piece. I pray God's strength and presence will be with you, guide you, and give you comfort in this difficult season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom