Seeking prayers from the SR.com family (1 Viewer)

God promises to Never leave us, nor forsake us. Read God's word daily for strength. My prayers are with you. I love you with the love of Christ Jesus.

We share the same pain. About 7 months ago my mom was diagnosed with Dementia, too. 90% of the time she doesn't even know who I am, anymore. It's tough seeing her this way.

I'm asking for prayers from the SR.com community.

We're going through a very trying time at the moment.

My mother's taken a sharp decline over the last few months, due to Dementia.

Anyone who has gone through this knows what I'm talking about. Watching a loved one turn into a complete stranger is almost too much to bear, and it changes you forever.

Think about us in your prayers, if you can, thanks.

So sorry to hear about your mom. Keeping her and your family in my prayers.

Reading the responses I counted 13 out of 34 who have had a loved one with dementia. That's over 1/3.

Add me to that as my mom who, Lord willing, will be 97 on the 21st has late onset Alzheimer's.

May the Lord bless you and your mom and family with strength, courage, comfort and everything you need during this time of uncertainty and difficulty.

As others have said, even though our loved ones can't communicate it, they absolutely do appreciate all the love and time we spend loving and caring for them as best we can. Take care of yourself and God bless you. ??

Praying for you and your family during this time

Very sorry to hear of this, Super. May you and your mother find peace.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom