Seeking prayers from the SR.com family (2 Viewers)

I'm asking for prayers from the SR.com community.

We're going through a very trying time at the moment.

My mother's taken a sharp decline over the last few months, due to Dementia.

Anyone who has gone through this knows what I'm talking about. Watching a loved one turn into a complete stranger is almost too much to bear, and it changes you forever.

Think about us in your prayers, if you can, thanks.

You and your family are in my prayers. God bless brother.

Just a quick update, we appear to be nearing the end of this particular journey. It's been incredibly tough, and your continued prayers are appreciated.

So sorry to hear that.

May her passing be peaceful and may you and your family find solace while moving forward. Eventually, you will find the strength to celebrate the memories of her time with you, more than mourning her loss.

(Not trying to rush things - just reading into your above post)

God Bless my friend. Remember the special times you had with your mom and just be there for her.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your loved ones. May the good Lord grant you strength, comfort and all that you need during this time of difficulty and ultimately grant you the grace and peace to see you through.

God bless you.

Mom passed away late this afternoon, surrounded by her loving children.

She fought really hard at the end, trying to stay with us, harder than I think I could have, but she's with our dad now, enjoying a great reunion. All is well.

I'd like to give my heartfelt thanks for all the caring thoughts and well wishes that were posted in this thread. I'm going to save it for posterity so I'll have it in the future when I can think back on this time with remembrance instead of grief.

We're bound together by our love for the Saints, but that does make us an extended family. That was never made more clear to me than in the last few months. Hopefully, the sun will eventually shine for me again.

I am so sorry to hear that super saint

My thoughts are with you and your family

God bless

...amen.

It's been a year now since I went through that with my dad. He was also the reason I long suffered with the Saints. :)

Just try to let her know that it's okay to let go when it's time.

Peace be with you.

I'm sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and the family!

Mom passed away late this afternoon, surrounded by her loving children.

She fought really hard at the end, trying to stay with us, harder than I think I could have, but she's with our dad now, enjoying a great reunion. All is well.

I'd like to give my heartfelt thanks for all the caring thoughts and well wishes that were posted in this thread. I'm going to save it for posterity so I'll have it in the future when I can think back on this time with remembrance instead of grief.

We're bound together by our love for the Saints, but that does make us an extended family. That was never made more clear to me than in the last few months. Hopefully, the sun will eventually shine for me again.

So sorry Brother. Bless you all

Prayers. Just know she is still watching over you now. God bless you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom