Saints Seems like every other team expected to sign Bridgewater (Speculation) (2 Viewers)

Nolaboy1970

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous...LOL!

I've also heard that the Bears and Bucs will sign him too.

Last edited:
I sure wish we could’ve tagged him or another year so we could’ve gotten trade value . I think a team would’ve parted with a 2nd for sure maybe a 1st for Teddy

Tagging him would cost a fortune. Brees still hasn’t made a decision yet so he may end up staying here. I think Payton prefers Taysom though. We will find out soon.

I sure wish we could’ve tagged him or another year so we could’ve gotten trade value . I think a team would’ve parted with a 2nd for sure maybe a 1st for Teddy
Compensatory picks are real. And will get a same or higher pick than he would in a trade IMO.

This forum has overvalued our back up QBs as trade assets for years, I got tired of reading how Luke McCown would pull in a very high pick, for example ?

I wonder if he might end up with the 49ers? Using Jimmy G as trade bait and signing a FA QB is about all they can do to upgrade the roster given their lack of cap space and low draft position. Their defense is great. Run game is great. They don't need much, just a bit of an upgrade in the passing game, and I think Bridgewater would give them that at a very good price compared to what they would pay Brady or Newton.

It all comes down to what Tom and Drew do. I think Tamps may be the best fit if they don't sign Winston. NE after Brady would be worse than coming after Drew. I still think we're crazy to let a proven commodity out of the building.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom