Seen this movie before (1 Viewer)

2 games, it's only been 2 games, and here come the ledge-jumpers, I thought we had started to get away from this mentality...

Back in the day when I used to walk 12 miles to school, barefoot in the snow across the mountains of South Louisiana we used to dream of just having a non-losing season. Heck, six or seven wins was nirvana. Playoffs? We’ll, that was simply a pipe dream. That was for other teams. Sigh…

Last edited:
Back in the day when I used to walk 12 miles to school, barefoot in the snow across the mountains of South Louisiana we used to dream of just having a non-losing season. Heck, six or seven wins was nirvana. Playoffs was simply a pipe dream. That was for other teams. Sigh…

I remember those days, uphill both ways. We would find joy if a RB or WR had a good day, forget winning!!!!

So you started a whole thread to tell us we might as well give up? Geesh...

How about seeing where this new team that's headed in a new direction might go.
I see it as he saying we will get into the playoffs in Jameis first season.

Bonus

Back in the day when I used to walk 12 miles to school, barefoot in the snow across the mountains of South Louisiana we used to dream of just having a non-losing season. Heck, six or seven wins was nirvana. Playoffs? We’ll, that was simply a pipe dream. That was for other teams. Sigh…
To quote from the GOATs:
FOURTH YORKSHIREMAN:
Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah
FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
And you try and tell the young people of today that ... they won't believe you!

sounds like the OP needs to find another team. sounds like punishment should be Atlanta Falcons fan..

It takes us 4 to 5 games to get going and we blame the WRs every year. This year, we really do have bottom of the barrel WRs and our record is about the same.

Seans Offense starts slooooooow, yearly. About game 5 we see something, maybe game 6.

Either way, we need to see more, bc this wont make it through playoffs.

MT will be the difference. He will also allow Callaway to become a bigger factor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom