Sefarian-Jenkins reportedly released by Bucs (1 Viewer)

Touché. This may be one of those times where we could try to scare him straight if it's his first time. He has star potential IMO

You'd scare him straight by simply signing him as a corner on the New Orleans roster. By either underperforming or injury, his career would be all but over...

:-/

I can read, and I know how to use the internets.

Not saying you're right or wrong regarding ASJ, but I can find a lot of info online that people claim is truth that is complete garbage.

If the dude is a "practicing" alcoholic then I don't want anything t do w him until he's sober, but there's no denying the guy has great talent and potential. I'm all for signing him if this is just an isolated incident.

<iframe src="//cdnapisec.kaltura.com/p/591531/sp/59153100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/6740162/partner_id/591531?iframeembed=true&playerId=kaltura_player_1413478522&entry_id=0_zsbniffq" width="664" height="421" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozAllowFullScreen frameborder="0" style="width: 700; height: 394px;"></iframe>

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/23/austin-seferian-footage-dui-dash-cam-footage/

Must've really done something to get booted from the team.

...also, this can't be his first time offense.

Edit:

<div class="reddit-embed" data-embed-media="www.redditmedia.com" data-embed-parent="false" data-embed-live="false" data-embed-uuid="cd69bc79-96ec-4517-a58b-127405c0aebc" data-embed-created="2016-09-23T19:40:02.095Z"><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/36ztw2/who_are_some_of_the_worst_people_to_play_in_the/criof0j">Comment</a> from discussion <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/36ztw2/who_are_some_of_the_worst_people_to_play_in_the/">Who are some of the worst people to play in the NFL? Personal experiences are welcome.</a>.</div><script async src="https://www.redditstatic.com/comment-embed.js"></script>

Huh.

You'd scare him straight by simply signing him as a corner on the New Orleans roster. By either underperforming or injury, his career would be all but over...

:-/

Next season the Saints will carry 9 Corners on the final 53. The top four listed will be fans randomly selected who are willing to sacrifice their knees to the blood gods. This will satisfy the blood gods thirst and the remaining corners will be spared.

<iframe src="//cdnapisec.kaltura.com/p/591531/sp/59153100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/6740162/partner_id/591531?iframeembed=true&playerId=kaltura_player_1413478522&entry_id=0_zsbniffq" width="664" height="421" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozAllowFullScreen frameborder="0" style="width: 700; height: 394px;"></iframe>

Austin Seferian-Jenkins Dash Cam Footage | TMZ.com

Oh wow.....he's an idiot. The obvious lying, the nonchalant attitude, the cursing (who casually curses around people you don't know) the you're wrong. Man......I see why the Bucs had so many issues with him.

Not saying you're right or wrong regarding ASJ, but I can find a lot of info online that people claim is truth that is complete garbage.

If the dude is a "practicing" alcoholic then I don't want anything t do w him until he's sober, but there's no denying the guy has great talent and potential. I'm all for signing him if this is just an isolated incident.

Well his DUI arrests are a public record... and the video of this mornings arrest - at 4 in the morning on a Thursday morning during the football season when he has Friday meetings and a practice - is also available on the internets... as is the report earlier during training camp this year when he got kicked out of practice because, according to his head coach, ASJ " "didn't know what he was doing"... and then there's his stats - or lack thereof - for the last two years and the fact that he can't even beat out Cameron Brate for the starting job.

Make it happen we gotta be pretty low in the waiver order. Worst case he gets suspended for a bit, either way he is an upgrade over Josh Hill and Hooman is on IR.

Haha. A guy who has drinking problems living in NO? I don't think that's a good match in a city that has takeout daiquiri bars every 3 blocks :no:

Do people here really believe it's hard for adults to drink whenever they want in other cities..? TB isn't a huge party town yet he was drunk at 4am on a Thursday. The whole "Nola will only make it worse," is completely ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom